Watermelon and blueberry Popsicle
I’ve been craving Popsicle for a while now, so I decided to make some for my family. There’s nothing better to help keep cool during summer than Popsicle. There’s a variety of flavors you can use, and for mine I used watermelon and blueberries.
Ingredients: Watermelon with blueberries
1. 2 1/2 cups seeded diced watermelon
2. Placed four blueberries at the bottom of the tray.
3. Two teaspoons of sugar (you can put as much sugar as you want, but I didn’t want to overflow it with sugar)
4. Blend all ingredients together and poor into tray.
I let the Popsicle sit over night and had them later on in the afternoon. Very refreshing.
Ingredients: Blueberry Popsicle
1. 2 cups of blueberries
2. Two teaspoons of sugar
3: three to four tablespoons of organic plain yogurt (any yogurt would work)
4. Blend all ingredients together.
You can add as many blueberries and yogurt as you want. Again, I didn’t want to add too much sugar! I’m sure you can leave out the sugar and it would taste just as great. Yum
Enjoy Happy Blogging